Focus of the Conference
- Become the man that God wants you to be
- Use love and logic to achieve a successful home life
- Lead a life that evangelizes others
- Find happiness through a purpose driven life...lived for others
Schedule of Events
8:00 AM Coffee and Doughnuts*
9:00 AM Conference Starts
12:00 PM Lunch* & Reconciliation
4:00 PM Closing Mass**
* Coffee & Doughnuts and Lunch are included with your admission.
** Priests and Deacons are welcome to vest for the conference closing Mass
Each year Catholic Men’s Fellowship of Northeast Ohio sponsors a one-day conference for men. In an environment with hundreds or thousands of men, speakers offer presentations on many issues men deal with in the contemporary world. In this "charged" atmosphere, men learn they are not alone in the struggle. It is a time of great spiritual encouragement.
This conference provides a spiritual uplift, accompanied by real and positive contemporary messages for living in today's modern world are presented. In short, it gives men the ammunition to do battle for God and live in peace in this prevailing world centered in a culture of death, consumerism, self-centeredness, and do so with aplomb.
Topics vary from year to year but include the value of prayer and an active prayer life, moral and sexual issues, supporting the church and clergy, evangelizing, strong marriages and family life, racial and ethnic harmony, the value of belonging to a small men's group and much more.
Conferences include lively music, dynamic speakers, the opportunity for confession, affirmation of our clergy, meals and camaraderie. The conference ends with Mass, usually celebrated by one of the diocesan bishops and many priests and deacons.
Men are given tools to help strengthen spirituality. They are challenged to participate and grow through Small Men’s Faith, Sharing & Fellowship groups at the parish level.
Other Conference Features
- Clergy Affirmation Ceremony
- Sacrament of Reconciliation 12:00p to 1:00p
- More speakers... more features... stay tuned!
- For registration and information visit website below.