School information &Forms
Saint Leo the Great offers excellence in education for Preschool - 8th Grade. We look forward to meeting you as you explore educational options for your family. Some distinguishing characteristics of a Saint Leo the Great education are:
- Caring and dedicated teachers and staff who strive to help students be successful.
- Full time Health Aide who serves the student's health care needs from 8am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- Basic Skills Teachers who tutors students 2 days a week in K-3rd Grade.
- Full time Tutor serving K-8 students Monday - Friday.
- Before and After Care to assist working families. Morning Care opens at 6:30am and After Care resumes at dismissal until 6pm.
- CYO Program that offers sports for grades 3-8.
- Caring and supporting Parent-Teacher Community that collaborates to put on fun activities for students and their families throughout the school year. Examples of this are, Trunk or Treat, Breakfast with Santa, Mother-Daughter Dance, Father-Son Outing, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and much more.
- Opportunities to apply for free/reduced lunch in addition to purchase a hot lunch every day.