The interior of the first permanent church which is now Lux Hall (the gym)

These pictures are found in the vestibule of the church

 

   St. Charles Borromeo         440-884-3030         stcharlesonline.org

St. Charles Borromeo    
440-884-3030    
stcharlesonline.org

 

PASTORS OF ST. LEO

Fr. Sylvester Lux
The Founding Pastor
1948-1971

Fr. John Fiala
1971-1975

Fr. William Eylar
1975-1986

Fr. Edward Weist
1986-1997

Fr. Robert Bielek
1997-2004

Fr. Russell Lowe
2004-2013

Fr. James Schmitz
2014-Present

Our Parish Cluster

   St. Thomas More               216-749-0414         stmparish.net

St. Thomas More        
216-749-0414    
stmparish.net

 
   Mary, Queen of Peace               216-749-2323      maryqop.org

Mary, Queen of Peace        
216-749-2323  
maryqop.org